- The temperature on May 3, 1936 was between 5.8 °C and 17.6 °C and averaged 11.5 °C. There was 6.8 hours of sunshine (45%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1936: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.5 million citizens.
- January 8 » Kashf-e hijab decree is made and immediately enforced by Reza Shah, Iran's head of state, banning the wearing of Islamic veils in public.
- January 15 » The first building to be completely covered in glass, built for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, is completed in Toledo, Ohio.
- March 7 » Prelude to World War II: In violation of the Locarno Pact and the Treaty of Versailles, Germany reoccupies the Rhineland.
- March 16 » Warmer-than-normal temperatures rapidly melt snow and ice on the upper Allegheny and Monongahela rivers, leading to a major flood in Pittsburgh.
- July 20 » The Montreux Convention is signed in Switzerland, authorizing Turkey to fortify the Dardanelles and Bosphorus but guaranteeing free passage to ships of all nations in peacetime.
- July 26 » King Edward VIII, in one of his few official duties before he abdicates the throne, officially unveils the Canadian National Vimy Memorial.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Olmos Family Tree
has been compiled by Armando Oscar Olmos
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Armando Oscar Olmos, "Olmos Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/olmos-family-tree/I272122988870.php : accessed December 12, 2023), "Marciana Jauregui (± 1898-1936)".