Personal data Theodorus Duivenvoorde
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Duivenvoorde
Household of Theodorus Duivenvoorde
He is married to Johanna Derksen on January 13, 1897 at Arnhem, he was 22 years old.
Timeline Theodorus Duivenvoorde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Duivenvoorde
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 13, 1897)
- The temperature on January 13, 1897 was about -2.2 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1897: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Lattimer massacre: A sheriff's posse kills 20 unarmed immigrant miners in Pennsylvania, United States.
- Tirah Campaign: Battle of Saragarhi
- Dracula, a novel by Irish author Bram Stoker is published.