Personal data Nicolaas Adrianus Meiland
Ancestors (and descendant) of Nicolaas Adrianus Meiland
Timeline Nicolaas Adrianus Meiland
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meiland
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Meiland.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meiland.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Meiland.
- The temperature on October 7, 1911 was between 6.4 °C and 13.0 °C and averaged 9.5 °C. There was 14.8 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1911: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- January 3 » A magnitude 7.7 earthquake destroys the city of Almaty in Russian Turkestan.
- June 22 » Mexican Revolution: Government forces bring an end to the Magonista rebellion of 1911 in the Second Battle of Tijuana.
- July 7 » The United States, UK, Japan, and Russia sign the North Pacific Fur Seal Convention of 1911 banning open-water seal hunting, the first international treaty to address wildlife preservation issues.
- August 29 » Ishi, considered the last Native American to make contact with European Americans, emerges from the wilderness of northeastern California.
- September 29 » Italy declares war on the Ottoman Empire.
- December 9 » A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bert Hogervorst, "Noordwijkerhout Van Toen (NoVaTo)", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/noordwijkerhout-van-toen/I101072.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Nicolaas Adrianus Meiland (1911-)".