Personal data Adrianus Laurentius Meiland
- He was born on June 28, 1915 in Wassenaar.
- Resident: Rotterdam.
- This information was last updated on February 27, 2007.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adrianus Laurentius Meiland
Timeline Adrianus Laurentius Meiland
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Meiland
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Meiland.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Meiland.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Meiland.
- The temperature on June 28, 1915 was between 11.5 °C and 19.8 °C and averaged 15.3 °C. There was 3.3 mm of rain. There was 5.7 hours of sunshine (34%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1915: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.3 million citizens.
- January 19 » German strategic bombing during World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King's Lynn in the United Kingdom killing at least 20 people, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- March 18 » World War I: During the Battle of Gallipoli, three battleships are sunk during a failed British and French naval attack on the Dardanelles.
- May 17 » The last British Liberal Party government (led by H. H. Asquith) falls.
- May 22 » Three trains collide in the Quintinshill rail disaster near Gretna Green, Scotland, killing 227 people and injuring 246.
- August 17 » A Category 4 hurricane hits Galveston, Texas with winds at 135 miles per hour (217km/h).
- September 30 » World War I: Radoje Ljutovac becomes the first soldier in history to shoot down an enemy aircraft with ground-to-air fire.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Bert Hogervorst, "Noordwijkerhout Van Toen (NoVaTo)", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/noordwijkerhout-van-toen/I100947.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Adrianus Laurentius Meiland (1915-)".