Personal data Louis COTE
Ancestors (and descendant) of Louis COTE
- , Ancestry Family Trees Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=10332452&pid=8290 / Ancestry.ca
Timeline Louis COTE
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname COTE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname COTE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about COTE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching COTE.
Van 1650 tot 1672 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Eerste Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1665: Source: Wikipedia
- March 4 » English King Charles II declares war on the Netherlands marking the start of the Second Anglo-Dutch War.
- March 6 » The first joint Secretary of the Royal Society, Henry Oldenburg, publishes the first issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, the world's longest-running scientific journal.
- June 3 » James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- June 12 » Thomas Willett is appointed the first mayor of New York City.
- June 17 » Battle of Montes Claros: Portugal definitively secured independence from Spain in the last battle of the Portuguese Restoration War.
- October 5 » The University of Kiel is founded.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marie Nancy Mandeville-Morin, "Mandeville family", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/mandeville-family/P8290.php : accessed August 3, 2021), "Louis COTE (1665-1714)".