Personal data Laura Baril
- She was born in the year 1875.
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Laura Baril
Household of Laura Baril
She is married to Alphonse Auger on August 27, 1894, she was 19 years old.
Timeline Laura Baril
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Baril
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Baril.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Baril.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Baril.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 27, 1894)
- The temperature on August 27, 1894 was about 15.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1894: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- W.K. Dickson receives a patent for motion picture film.
- The Dreyfus affair begins in France, when Alfred Dreyfus is wrongly convicted of treason, on antisemitic grounds.
- The Battle of Yalu River, the largest naval engagement of the First Sino-Japanese War.