Personal data Cornelia Adriaanse Crijns
Relationship Cornelia Adriaanse Crijns
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Adriaanse Crijns
Household of Cornelia Adriaanse Crijns
(1) She is married to Jacop Jacop Aarts.
They were married in church on May 22, 1746
NH Trouwen 1743-1789 (deel 13), inventarisnummer 13
Met attestatie van Sprundel
(2) She is married to Dingeman van den Broek.
Permission for the marriage was obtained April 18, 1764.
They were married in church on May 13, 1764
at Sprundel, Rucphen
31 Sprundel NH Trouwen 1716-1796 (DTB 18), archiefnummer ngSpr, inventarisnummer 018, blad 39v
Timeline Cornelia Adriaanse Crijns
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Crijns
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Crijns.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Crijns.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Crijns.
- The temperature on August 30, 1723 was about 17.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1723: Source: Wikipedia
- June 26 » After a siege and bombardment by cannon, Baku surrenders to the Russians.
- August 17 » Ioan Giurgiu Patachi becomes Bishop of Făgăraș and is festively installed in his position at the St. Nicolas Cathedral in Făgăraș, after being formally confirmed earlier by Pope Clement XI.
- September 14 » Grand Master António Manoel de Vilhena lays down the first stone of Fort Manoel in Malta.
- The temperature on May 13, 1764 was about 13.0 °C. There was 154 mm of rainWind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: regen betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1764: Source: Wikipedia
- January 19 » Bolle Willum Luxdorph records in his diary that a mail bomb, possibly the world's first, has severely injured the Danish Colonel Poulsen, residing at Børglum Abbey.
- January 19 » John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- February 15 » The city of St. Louis is established in Spanish Louisiana (now in Missouri, USA).
- September 7 » Election of Stanisław August Poniatowski as the last ruler of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Heidi Jonkman, "Kwartierstaat Nancy Van Orle", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-nancy-van-orle/I70.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Cornelia Adriaanse Crijns (1723-????)".