Personal data Guillielmus De Block
Ancestors (and descendant) of Guillielmus De Block
Timeline Guillielmus De Block
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Block
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Block.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Block.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Block.
- The temperature on February 14, 1766 was about 0 °C. There was 110 mm of rainWind direction mainly east-northeast. Weather type: sneeuw regen donker. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1766: Source: Wikipedia
- March 5 » Antonio de Ulloa, the first Spanish governor of Louisiana, arrives in New Orleans.
- March 18 » American Revolution: The British Parliament repeals the Stamp Act.
- May 22 » A large earthquake causes heavy damage and loss of life in Istanbul and the Marmara region.
- July 1 » François-Jean de la Barre, a young French nobleman, is tortured and beheaded before his body is burnt on a pyre along with a copy of Voltaire's Dictionnaire philosophique nailed to his torso for the crime of not saluting a Roman Catholic religious procession in Abbeville, France.
- November 10 » The last colonial governor of New Jersey, William Franklin, signs the charter of Queen's College (later renamed Rutgers University).
- December 25 » Mapuches in Chile launch a series of surprise attacks against the Spanish starting the Mapuche uprising of 1766.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Heidi Jonkman, "Kwartierstaat Nancy Van Orle", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-nancy-van-orle/I483.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Guillielmus De Block (1766-????)".