Personal data Anna Catharina Rombaut
Image(s) Anna Catharina Rombaut
Relationship Anna Catharina Rombaut
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Catharina Rombaut
Household of Anna Catharina Rombaut
She is married to Carolus Emmanuel De Block.
They got married.
Timeline Anna Catharina Rombaut
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rombaut
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rombaut.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rombaut.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rombaut.
- The temperature on October 25, 1869 was about 9.1 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- May 15 » Women's suffrage: In New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman Suffrage Association.
- June 27 » The Republic of Ezo on the island of Hokkaido ends after being defeated by Japanese Imperial troops.
- August 29 » The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- October 5 » The Hennepin Island tunnel collapses during construction, nearly destroying St. Anthony Falls.
- November 6 » In New Brunswick, New Jersey, Rutgers College defeats Princeton University (then known as the College of New Jersey), 6–4, in the first official intercollegiate American football game.
- November 11 » The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people's wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Heidi Jonkman, "Kwartierstaat Nancy Van Orle", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-nancy-van-orle/I342.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Anna Catharina Rombaut (± 1805-1869)".