Timeline Jan van Homoed
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Homoed
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 30, 1921)
- The temperature on September 30, 1921 was between 5.0 °C and 17.8 °C and averaged 10.7 °C. There was 10.0 hours of sunshine (85%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1921: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.9 million citizens.
- The Second Republic of Poland adopts the March Constitution.
- Congresswoman Alice Mary Robertson became the first woman to preside over the US House of Representatives.
- The Sturmabteilung or SA is formed by Adolf Hitler