Timeline Simon Morel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Morel
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Morel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Morel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Morel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 1, 1868)
- The temperature on July 1, 1868 was about 13.8 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- The first parade to have floats is staged at Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Cornell University holds opening day ceremonies; initial student enrollment is 412, the highest at any American university to that date.
- Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.