Timeline Martin Krabbé
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Krabbé
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Krabbé.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Krabbé.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Krabbé.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 2, 1875)
- The temperature on June 2, 1875 was about 24.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 40%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4 million citizens.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- A murder conviction effectively forces the violent Irish anti-owner coal miners, the "Molly Maguires", to disband.
- The SSGothenburg hits the Great Barrier Reef and sinks off the Australian east coast, killing approximately 100, including a number of high profile civil servants and dignitaries.