Personal data Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet
Relationship Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet
Household of Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet
He is married to Elisabeth Philipsdr van Polanen.
They got married in the year 1367.
Timeline Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet
- Graaf Willem VI (Beiers Huis) was from 1404 till 1417 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1409: Source: Wikipedia
- March 25 » The Council of Pisa opens.
- June 26 » Western Schism: The Roman Catholic Church is led into a double schism as Petros Philargos is crowned Pope Alexander V after the Council of Pisa, joining Pope Gregory XII in Rome and Pope Benedict XII in Avignon.
- September 23 » The Battle of Kherlen is the second significant victory over Ming dynasty China by the Mongols since 1368.
- December 2 » The University of Leipzig opens.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I32577.php : accessed October 20, 2021), "Hugo IV de Gouwer Heer van Heenvliet (± 1340-1409)".