Personal data Catharina Cornelise Quack
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Cornelise Quack
Timeline Catharina Cornelise Quack
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Catharina Cornelise Quack
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1692: Source: Wikipedia
- February 13 » Massacre of Glencoe: Almost 80 Macdonalds at Glen Coe, Scotland are killed early in the morning for not promptly pledging allegiance to the new king, William of Orange.
- June 2 » Bridget Bishop is the first person to be tried for witchcraft in Salem, Massachusetts; she was found guilty and later hanged.
- June 7 » Port Royal, Jamaica, is hit by a catastrophic earthquake; in just three minutes, 1,600 people are killed and 3,000 are seriously injured.
- June 10 » Salem witch trials: Bridget Bishop is hanged at Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts, for "certaine Detestable Arts called Witchcraft and Sorceries".
- August 19 » Salem witch trials: In Salem, Province of Massachusetts Bay, five people, one woman and four men, including a clergyman, are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.
- October 12 » The Salem witch trials are ended by a letter from the governor of the Massachusetts Bay Province.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I17948.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Catharina Cornelise Quack (1692-????)".