Timeline Pieternella Cornelise Quack
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pieternella Cornelise Quack
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1685: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » James II of England and VII of Scotland is proclaimed King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
- February 20 » René-Robert Cavelier establishes Fort St. Louis at Matagorda Bay thus forming the basis for France's claim to Texas.
- May 7 » Battle of Vrtijeljka between rebels and Ottoman forces.
- June 20 » Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- July 6 » Battle of Sedgemoor: Last battle of the Monmouth Rebellion. troops of King James II defeat troops of James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth.
- The temperature on November 23, 1715 was about 7.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1715: Source: Wikipedia
- April 15 » The Pocotaligo Massacre triggers the start of the Yamasee War in colonial South Carolina.
- May 3 » A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- July 20 » Seventh Ottoman–Venetian War: The Ottoman Empire captures Nauplia, the capital of the Republic of Venice's "Kingdom of the Morea", thereby opening the way to the swift Ottoman reconquest of the Morea.
- July 31 » Seven days after a Spanish treasure fleet of 12 ships left Havana, Cuba for Spain, 11 of them sink in a storm off the coast of Florida. A few centuries later, treasure is salvaged from these wrecks.
- September 1 » King Louis XIV of France dies after a reign of 72 years, which is the longest of any major European monarch.
- November 13 » Jacobite rising in Scotland: Battle of Sheriffmuir: The forces of the Kingdom of Great Britain halt the Jacobite advance, although the action is inconclusive.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I17946.php : accessed July 26, 2021), "Pieternella Cornelise Quack (1685-????)".