Personal data Joris Cornelisz Quack
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Joris Cornelisz Quack
Timeline Joris Cornelisz Quack
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Joris Cornelisz Quack
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1683: Source: Wikipedia
- May 24 » The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England, opens as the world's first university museum.
- July 16 » Manchu Qing dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Pescadores Islands.
- September 11 » Battle of Vienna: Coalition forces, including the famous winged Hussars, led by Polish King John III Sobieski lift the siege laid by Ottoman forces.
- September 12 » Austro-Ottoman War: Battle of Vienna: Several European armies join forces to defeat the Ottoman Empire.
- September 17 » Antonie van Leeuwenhoek writes a letter to the Royal Society describing "animalcules".
- October 3 » Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang receives the surrender of the Tungning kingdom on Taiwan after the Battle of Penghu.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I17945.php : accessed June 21, 2021), "Joris Cornelisz Quack (1683-????)".