Personal data Willem van Lockhorst
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem van Lockhorst
Timeline Willem van Lockhorst
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Willem van Lockhorst
- Graaf Filips III (Oostenrijks Huis) was from 1555 till 1581 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1564: Source: Wikipedia
- January 26 » The Council of Trent establishes an official distinction between Roman Catholicism and Protestantism.
- January 26 » The Grand Duchy of Lithuania defeats the Tsardom of Russia in the Battle of Ula during the Livonian War.
- March 15 » Mughal Emperor Akbar abolishes "jizya" (per capita tax).
- April 26 » Playwright William Shakespeare is baptized in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England (date of actual birth is unknown).
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I17893.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Willem van Lockhorst (1516-1564)".