Personal data Robbert Seepers
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Robbert Seepers
Household of Robbert Seepers
He is married to Geertruyt Dircks de Guilicker.
They got married on November 6, 1704
, he was 35 years old.
Timeline Robbert Seepers
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Robbert Seepers
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1704: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » The Battle of Ayubale results in the destruction of most of the Spanish missions in Florida.
- February 29 » Queen Anne's War: French forces and Native Americans stage a raid on Deerfield, Massachusetts Bay Colony, killing 56 villagers and taking more than 100 captive.
- April 24 » The first regular newspaper in British Colonial America, The Boston News-Letter, is published.
- August 4 » War of the Spanish Succession: Gibraltar is captured by an English and Dutch fleet, commanded by Admiral Sir George Rooke and allied with Archduke Charles.
- August 13 » War of the Spanish Succession: Battle of Blenheim: English and Imperial forces are victorious over French and Bavarian troops.
- December 6 » Battle of Chamkaur: During the Mughal-Sikh Wars, an outnumbered Sikh Khalsa defeats a Mughal army.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I17337.php : accessed June 23, 2021), "Robbert Seepers (1669-± 1714)".