Personal data Petronella Stoeltjes
- She was born in the year 1900 in Amsterdam.
- This information was last updated on August 22, 2016.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Petronella Stoeltjes
Household of Petronella Stoeltjes
She is married to Jan Hoekstra.
They got married on October 6, 1926
, she was 26 years old.
Timeline Petronella Stoeltjes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Petronella Stoeltjes
- The temperature on October 6, 1926 was between 8.0 °C and 19.9 °C and averaged 13.0 °C. There was 8.9 hours of sunshine (79%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south east. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.4 million citizens.
- April 24 » The Treaty of Berlin is signed. Germany and the Soviet Union each pledge neutrality in the event of an attack on the other by a third party for the next five years.
- May 9 » Admiral Richard E. Byrd and Floyd Bennett claim to have flown over the North Pole (later discovery of Byrd's diary appears to cast some doubt on the claim.)
- May 12 » The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- May 28 » The 28 May 1926 coup d'état: Ditadura Nacional is established in Portugal to suppress the unrest of the First Republic.
- July 23 » Fox Film buys the patents of the Movietone sound system for recording sound onto film.
- November 15 » The NBC radio network opens with 24 stations.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I13563.php : accessed June 20, 2021), "Petronella Stoeltjes (1900-)".