Personal data Johanna Christina Stoeltjes
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna Christina Stoeltjes
Household of Johanna Christina Stoeltjes
She is married to Johan Hendrik Vos.
They got married on October 6, 1927
, she was 29 years old.
Timeline Johanna Christina Stoeltjes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Johanna Christina Stoeltjes
- The temperature on October 6, 1927 was between 6.6 °C and 15.4 °C and averaged 10.0 °C. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (54%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- January 7 » The first transatlantic telephone service is established from New York City to London.
- April 27 » Carabineros de Chile (Chilean national police force and gendarmerie) are created.
- May 1 » The Union Labor Life Insurance Company is founded by the American Federation of Labor.
- May 18 » After being founded for 20 years, the Government of the Republic of China approves Tongji University to be among the first national universities of the Republic of China.
- July 10 » Kevin O'Higgins TD, Vice-President of the Executive Council of the Irish Free State is assassinated by the IRA.
- November 12 » Leon Trotsky is expelled from the Soviet Communist Party, leaving Joseph Stalin in undisputed control of the Soviet Union.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Jacobus Johannes van Rijn, "Kwartierstaat Koos van Rijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-koos-van-rijn/I13559.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Johanna Christina Stoeltjes (1898-????)".