Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1706: Source: Wikipedia
- February 3 » During the Battle of Fraustadt Swedish forces defeat a superior Saxon-Polish-Russian force by deploying a double envelopment.
- May 23 » John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, defeats a French army under Marshal François de Neufville, duc de Villeroy at the Battle of Ramillies.
- July 22 » The Acts of Union 1707 are agreed upon by commissioners from the Kingdom of England and the Kingdom of Scotland, which, when passed by each countries' Parliaments, led to the creation of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- September 7 » War of the Spanish Succession: Siege of Turin ends, leading to the withdrawal of French forces from North Italy.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Sevinga
has been compiled by R. Sevinga
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
R. Sevinga, "Genealogie Sevinga", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-johannes-zijlstra/I1071481172.php : accessed February 2, 2023), "Jacob JANS (1706-????)".