Personal data Emke (Impke) Roels
- She was born September 1733 in Garyp, Burgum, Tytsjerksteradiel, Fryslân.
- She was baptized on September 14, 1733 in Garyp, Burgum, Tytsjerksteradiel, Fryslân.
- She died on February 14, 1812 in Eastermar, Tytjerksteradiel, Fryslân, she was 78 years old.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Emke Roels
Household of Emke (Impke) Roels
She is married to Jan Sytses on May 8, 1757 at Eastermar, Tytjerksteradiel, Fryslân, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Emke (Impke) Roels
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Roels
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 8, 1757)
- The temperature on May 8, 1757 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
- 'Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus)' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Anna' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as 'Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden')
- In the year 1757: Source: Wikipedia
- Seven Years' War: Battle of Leuthen ? Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
- Seven Years' War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- Louis XV of France survives an assassination attempt by Robert?François Damiens, the last person to be executed in France by drawing and quartering, the traditional and gruesome form of capital punishment used for regicides.