Timeline Antonius Theodorus Maria Korting
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Korting
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Korting.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Korting.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Korting.
- The temperature on December 19, 1887 was about 1.1 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- April 10 » On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of the Catholic University of America.
- June 8 » Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- June 18 » The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed.
- July 4 » The founder of Pakistan, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, joins Sindh-Madrasa-tul-Islam, Karachi.
- September 5 » A fire at the Theatre Royal, Exeter, kills 186.
- November 13 » Bloody Sunday clashes in central London.
- The temperature on April 23, 1913 was between 3.7 °C and 17.8 °C and averaged 10.7 °C. There was 11.6 hours of sunshine (81%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1913: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.1 million citizens.
- February 13 » The 13th Dalai Lama proclaims Tibetan independence following a period of domination by Manchu Qing dynasty and initiated a period of almost four decades of independence.
- February 19 » Pedro Lascuráin becomes President of Mexico for 45 minutes; this is the shortest term to date of any person as president of any country.
- March 26 » First Balkan War: Bulgarian forces capture Adrianople.
- July 3 » Confederate veterans at the Great Reunion of 1913 reenact Pickett's Charge; upon reaching the high-water mark of the Confederacy they are met by the outstretched hands of friendship from Union survivors.
- October 10 » U.S. President Wilson triggers the explosion of the Gamboa Dike, completing major construction on the Panama Canal.
- December 23 » The Federal Reserve Act is signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson, creating the Federal Reserve System.
- The temperature on April 20, 1977 was between -2.4 °C and 13.1 °C and averaged 7.2 °C. There was -0.1 mm of rain. There was 9.1 hours of sunshine (64%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Friday, May 11, 1973 to Monday, December 19, 1977 the cabinet Den Uyl, with Drs. J.M. den Uyl (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from Monday, December 19, 1977 to Friday, September 11, 1981 the cabinet Van Agt I, with Mr. A.A.M. van Agt (CDA/KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1977: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.8 million citizens.
- January 18 » Scientists identify a previously unknown bacterium as the cause of the mysterious Legionnaires' disease.
- April 21 » Annie opens on Broadway.
- May 31 » The Trans-Alaska Pipeline System is completed.
- July 20 » The Johnstown flood of 1977 kills 84 people and causes millions of dollars in damages.
- July 24 » End of a four-day-long Libyan–Egyptian War.
- December 18 » United Airlines Flight 2860 crashes near Kaysville, Utah, killing all three crew members on board.
- 1873 » William Tite, English architect, designed the Royal Exchange (b. 1798)
- 1874 » Alexander H. Bailey, American lawyer, judge, and politician (b. 1817)
- 1881 » William Burges, English architect and designer (b. 1827)
- 1886 » Charles-François-Frédéric, marquis de Montholon-Sémonville, French general and diplomat, French ambassador to the United States (b. 1814)
- 1887 » Muhammad Sharif Pasha, Greek-Egyptian politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Egypt (b. 1826)
- 1899 » Joseph Wolf, German ornithologist and illustrator (b. 1820)
The publication Kwartierstaat Hans Flipse
has been compiled by Hans M. Flipse
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans M. Flipse, "Kwartierstaat Hans Flipse", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-hans-flipse/I3766.php : accessed June 14, 2021), "Antonius Theodorus Maria Korting (1887-1977)".