Timeline Jan Corstiaensz Los Smith
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Los
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Los.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Los.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Los.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1636: Source: Wikipedia
- March 26 » Utrecht University is founded in the Netherlands.
- April 30 » Eighty Years' War: Dutch Republic forces recapture a strategically important fort from Spain after a nine-month siege.
- October 4 » Thirty Years' War: The Swedish Army defeats the armies of Saxony and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Wittstock.
- October 28 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony votes to establish a theological college, which would later become Harvard University.
- December 13 » The Massachusetts Bay Colony organizes three militia regiments to defend the colony against the Pequot Indians. This organization is recognized today as the founding of the National Guard of the United States.
The publication Kwartierstaat Hans Flipse
has been compiled by Hans M. Flipse
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans M. Flipse, "Kwartierstaat Hans Flipse", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-hans-flipse/I1500.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Jan Corstiaensz Los Smith (1601-± 1658)".