Personal data Cornelis Cornelisz Sorgdrager
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Cornelisz Sorgdrager
Timeline Cornelis Cornelisz Sorgdrager
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Sorgdrager
- The temperature on October 11, 1730 was about -1.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east. Weather type: helder. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1730: Source: Wikipedia
- April 8 » Shearith Israel, the first synagogue in New York City, is dedicated.
- July 8 » An estimated magnitude 8.7 earthquake causes a tsunami that damages more than 1,000km (620mi) of Chile's coastline.
- October 1 » Ahmed III is forced to abdicate as the Ottoman sultan.
- October 22 » Construction of the Ladoga Canal is completed.
- November 18 » The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
The publication Kwartierstaat Hans Flipse
has been compiled by Hans M. Flipse
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hans M. Flipse, "Kwartierstaat Hans Flipse", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kwartierstaat-hans-flipse/I11156.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Cornelis Cornelisz Sorgdrager (1730-1763)".