Personal data Adhemar Cornelius Verstraete
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adhemar Cornelius Verstraete
Timeline Adhemar Cornelius Verstraete
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verstraete
- The temperature on March 6, 1910 was between 0.7 °C and 14.0 °C and averaged 6.5 °C. There was 7.6 hours of sunshine (68%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- March 1 » The deadliest avalanche in United States history buries a Great Northern Railway train in northeastern King County, Washington, killing 96 people.
- June 2 » Charles Rolls, a co-founder of Rolls-Royce Limited, becomes the first man to make a non-stop double crossing of the English Channel by plane.
- June 25 » Igor Stravinsky's ballet The Firebird is premiered in Paris, bringing him to prominence as a composer.
- August 20 » Extremely dry and windy weather in the Inland Northwest of the United States causes several small wildfires to coalesce into the Great Fire of 1910, burning approximately 3million acres (12,000km) and killing 87 people.
- August 22 » Korea is annexed by Japan with the signing of the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910, beginning a period of Japanese rule of Korea that lasted until the end of World War II.
- November 21 » Sailors on board Brazil's warships including the Minas Gerais, São Paulo, and Bahia, violently rebel in what is now known as the Revolta da Chibata (Revolt of the Lash).
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Michael Kelly, "Klerken Woumen Zarren families", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/klerken-woumen-zarren-families/I28891.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Adhemar Cornelius Verstraete (1910-)".