- The temperature on May 16, 1899 was about 12.3 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 69%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1899: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- March 27 » Emilio Aguinaldo leads Filipino forces for the only time during the Philippine–American War at the Battle of Marilao River.
- May 30 » Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- July 17 » NEC Corporation is organized as the first Japanese joint venture with foreign capital.
- September 13 » Henry Bliss is the first person in the United States to be killed in an automobile accident.
- November 29 » FC Barcelona is founded by Catalan, Spanish and Englishmen. It later develops into one of Spanish football's most iconic and strongest teams.
- December 11 » Second Boer War: In the Battle of Magersfontein the Boers commanded by general Piet Cronjé inflict a defeat on the forces of the British Empire commanded by Lord Methuen trying to relieve the Siege of Kimberley.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Kelson Burbank Genealogy
has been compiled by Laura Kelson
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Laura Kelson, "Kelson Burbank Genealogy", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kelson-burbank-genealogy/P4228.php : accessed January 30, 2023), "Alexander Z Goff (1899-1966)".