Personal data William Monroe Fletcher
Sources 1, 2
- Alternative names: William Monroe Fletcher (WFJaneTull, William M. Fletcher, William Monroe Fletcher, William Fletcher
- He was born on July 26, 1816 in Georgia.Sources 3, 4, 5, 6
- Alternative: He was born on July 6, 1816 in Georgia.
- Alternative: He was born on July 6, 1816 in Georgia, Verenigde Staten.
- Alternative: He was born on July 6, 1816 in Georgia, United States.
- Alternative: He was born on July 26, 1816 in Georgia, United States.
- He died on March 17, 1891 in Louisiana, Winn Parish, buried in Shady Grove Cemetery near Beech Creek Baptist Church, he was 74 years old.
- Alternative: He died on March 17, 1891 in Church, Wetzel, West Virginia, USA, he was 74 years old.
- Alternative: He died on March 17, 1891 in Church, Wetzel, West Virginia, United States, he was 74 years old.
- Alternative: He died on March 17, 1891 in Louisiana, United States, he was 74 years old.
- Alternative: He died on March 17, 1891 in Winn, Louisiana, United States, he was 74 years old.
- Alternative: He died on March 17, 1891 in Church, Wetzel, West Virginia, United States, he was 74 years old.Source 15
- A child of Thomas H Fletcher and Patience Rachel Fletcher, Nelson (Tullos)
- A child of Thomas Fletcher and Patience Tullos (Nelson
- A child of Rachael Patience
Ancestors (and descendant) of William Monroe Fletcher
Household of William Monroe Fletcher
He is married to Harriet Jane Fletcher (Tullos.
Married 1838 at LA
, he was 21 years old.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=85507275&pid=2694 / Ancestry.com
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
- , Year: 1860; Census Place: Winn, Louisiana; Roll: M653_426; Page: 886; Image: 421; Family History Library Film: 803426 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com
- , Year: 1850; Census Place: Catahoula, Louisiana; Roll: M432_230; Page: 72B; Image: 466 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com
- , Year: 1870; Census Place: Ward 2, Winn, Louisiana; Roll: M593_535; Page: 479A; Image: 539; Family History Library Film: 552034 1870 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com
- , Year: 1880; Census Place: 3rd Ward, Winn, Louisiana; Roll: 474; Family History Film: 1254474; Page: 610A; Enumeration District: 054; Image: 0725 1880 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- , Year: 1840; Census Place: Smith, Mississippi; Roll: 217; Page: 234; Image: 926; Family History Library Film: 0014841 1840 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com
- Mississippi, State and Territorial Census Collection, 1792-1866, Ancestry.com
Timeline William Monroe Fletcher
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Fletcher
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Fletcher.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Fletcher.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Fletcher.
- The temperature on July 26, 1816 was about 20.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-northwest. Weather type: half bewolkt winderig bui. Source: KNMI
De Republiek der Verenigde Nederlanden werd in 1794-1795 door de Fransen veroverd onder leiding van bevelhebber Charles Pichegru (geholpen door de Nederlander Herman Willem Daendels); de verovering werd vergemakkelijkt door het dichtvriezen van de Waterlinie; Willem V moest op 18 januari 1795 uitwijken naar Engeland (en van daaruit in 1801 naar Duitsland); de patriotten namen de macht over van de aristocratische regenten en proclameerden de Bataafsche Republiek; op 16 mei 1795 werd het Haags Verdrag gesloten, waarmee ons land een vazalstaat werd van Frankrijk; in 3.1796 kwam er een Nationale Vergadering; in 1798 pleegde Daendels een staatsgreep, die de unitarissen aan de macht bracht; er kwam een nieuwe grondwet, die een Vertegenwoordigend Lichaam (met een Eerste en Tweede Kamer) instelde en als regering een Directoire; in 1799 sloeg Daendels bij Castricum een Brits-Russische invasie af; in 1801 kwam er een nieuwe grondwet; bij de Vrede van Amiens (1802) kreeg ons land van Engeland zijn koloniën terug (behalve Ceylon); na de grondwetswijziging van 1805 kwam er een raadpensionaris als eenhoofdig gezag, namelijk Rutger Jan Schimmelpenninck (van 31 oktober 1761 tot 25 maart 1825).
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1816: Source: Wikipedia
- January 9 » Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- April 14 » Bussa, a slave in British-ruled Barbados, leads a slave rebellion and is killed. For this, he is remembered as the first national hero of Barbados.
- July 2 » The French frigateMéduse strikes the Bank of Arguin and 151 people on board have to be evacuated on an improvised raft, a case immortalised by Géricault's painting The Raft of the Medusa.
- July 9 » Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- August 24 » The Treaty of St. Louis is signed in St. Louis, Missouri.
- September 5 » Louis XVIII has to dissolve the Chambre introuvable ("Unobtainable Chamber").
- The temperature on March 17, 1891 was about 15.7 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 31%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 29 » Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- March 17 » SSUtopia collides with HMSAnson in the Bay of Gibraltar and sinks, killing 562 of the 880 passengers on board.
- May 15 » Pope Leo XIII defends workers' rights and property rights in the encyclical Rerum novarum, the beginning of modern Catholic social teaching.
- May 20 » History of cinema: The first public display of Thomas Edison's prototype kinetoscope.
- July 26 » France annexes Tahiti.
- August 24 » Thomas Edison patents the motion picture camera.
- 1791 » Franz Xaver Wolfgang Mozart, Austrian pianist, composer, and conductor († 1844)
- 1796 » George Catlin, American painter, author, and traveler († 1872)
- 1802 » Mariano Arista, Mexican general and politician, 42nd President of Mexico († 1855)
- 1819 » Justin Holland, American guitarist and educator († 1887)
- 1829 » Auguste Beernaert, Belgian politician, 14th Prime Minister of Belgium, Nobel Prize laureate († 1912)
- 1841 » Carl Robert Jakobson, Estonian journalist and politician († 1882)
The publication Kelson Burbank Genealogy
has been compiled by Laura Kelson
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Laura Kelson, "Kelson Burbank Genealogy", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/kelson-burbank-genealogy/P2694.php : accessed September 26, 2021), "William Monroe Fletcher (1816-1891)".