Personal data Gräfin Katharina von Hanau-Lichtenberg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Katharina von Hanau-Lichtenberg
Household of Gräfin Katharina von Hanau-Lichtenberg
She is married to Eberhard zu Limpurg In Speckfeld on June 21, 1586, she was 19 years old.Source 1
- "Genealogic," database, \i http://genealogics.org/\i0 Leo van de Pas, Leo van de Pas
Timeline Gräfin Katharina von Hanau-Lichtenberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Von Hanau-Lichtenberg
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 21, 1586)
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1586: Source: Wikipedia
- Battle of Zutphen: Spanish victory over England and Dutch.
- Mary, Queen of Scots, goes on trial for conspiracy against Elizabeth I of England.
- A meeting takes place at Lüneburg between several Protestant powers in order to discuss the formation of an 'evangelical' league of defence, called the 'Confederatio Militiae Evangelicae', against the Catholic League.