Personal data Franciscus Johannes Bomers
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Franciscus Johannes Bomers
Household of Franciscus Johannes Bomers
He is married to Laura Anna Maria Veenendaal on April 14, 1920 at Amsterdam, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Franciscus Johannes Bomers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bomers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bomers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bomers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bomers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 14, 1920)
- The temperature on April 14, 1920 was between 6.1 °C and 14.8 °C and averaged 10.4 °C. There was 10.1 hours of sunshine (73%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- A new border treaty between Germany and Denmark gives northern Schleswig to Denmark.
- The first game of the Negro National League baseball is played in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- The Carinthian Plebiscite determines that the larger part of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.