- The temperature on August 1, 1901 was between 14.7 °C and 22.7 °C and averaged 19.1 °C. There was 4.9 hours of sunshine (32%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- August 14 » The first claimed powered flight, by Gustave Whitehead in his Number 21.
- August 21 » Six hundred American school teachers, Thomasites, arrived in Manila on the USAT Thomas.
- September 28 » Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas kill more than forty American soldiers while losing 28 of their own.
- October 29 » Leon Czolgosz, the assassin of U.S. President William McKinley, is executed by electrocution.
- November 13 » The 1901 Caister lifeboat disaster.
- December 3 » In a State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt delivers a 20,000-word speech to the House of Representatives asking Congress to curb the power of trusts "within reasonable limits".
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Indische genealogie
has been compiled by R. van der Wal
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
R. van der Wal, "Indische genealogie", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/indische-genealogie/I41540.php : accessed December 6, 2022), "Karolina Johanna Maria Aschbacher (1900-1901)".