Personal data Magdalene Anne Margarethe Suhr
Ancestors (and descendant) of Magdalene Anne Margarethe Suhr
Timeline Magdalene Anne Margarethe Suhr
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Suhr
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Suhr.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Suhr.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Suhr.
- The temperature on April 1, 1787 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east-northeast. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1787: Source: Wikipedia
- May 25 » After a delay of 11 days, the United States Constitutional Convention formally convenes in Philadelphia after a quorum of seven states is secured.
- June 20 » Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- July 13 » The Continental Congress enacts the Northwest Ordinance establishing governing rules for the Northwest Territory. It also establishes procedures for the admission of new states and limits the expansion of slavery.
- September 17 » The United States Constitution is signed in Philadelphia.
- December 7 » Delaware becomes the first state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- December 18 » New Jersey becomes the third state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
- 1755 » Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin, French lawyer and politician († 1826)
- 1765 » Luigi Schiavonetti, Italian engraver and etcher († 1810)
- 1776 » Sophie Germain, French mathematician, physicist, and philosopher († 1831)
- 1786 » William Mulready, Irish genre painter († 1863)
- 1815 » Edward Clark, American lawyer and politician, 8th Governor of Texas († 1880)
- 1815 » Otto von Bismarck, German lawyer and politician, 1st Chancellor of the German Empire († 1898)
The publication In Cruce Salus
has been compiled by Lex Kroes
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Lex Kroes, "In Cruce Salus", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/in-cruce-salus/I14846.php : accessed September 20, 2021), "Magdalene Anne Margarethe Suhr (1787-1816)".