Personal data John Keir
- He was born.
- He was christened on June 16, 1782 in Saline, Fife, Scotland.
- The birth parents are John Kier and Jane Anderson
- This information was last updated on October 12, 2015.
Ancestors (and descendant) of John Keir
Timeline John Keir
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keir
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Keir.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keir.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Keir.
- The temperature on June 16, 1782 was about 21.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northeast. Weather type: helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1782: Source: Wikipedia
- January 7 » The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- February 27 » American Revolutionary War: The House of Commons of Great Britain votes against further war in America.
- March 8 » Gnadenhutten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity, are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carried out by other Indian tribes.
- May 6 » Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- September 13 » American Revolutionary War: Franco-Spanish troops launch the unsuccessful "grand assault" during the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- September 14 » American Revolutionary War: Review of the French troops under General Rochambeau by General George Washington at Verplanck's Point, New York.