Personal data John Keir
- He was born.
- He was christened on July 2, 1781 in Saline, Fife, Scotland.
- He died before 1782.
- The birth parents are John Kier and Jane Anderson
- This information was last updated on October 12, 2015.
Ancestors (and descendant) of John Keir
Timeline John Keir
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Keir
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Keir.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Keir.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Keir.
- The temperature on July 2, 1781 was about 24.0 °C. Wind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: half bewolkt omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1781: Source: Wikipedia
- January 1 » American Revolutionary War: One thousand five hundred soldiers of the 6th Pennsylvania Regiment under General Anthony Wayne's command rebel against the Continental Army's winter camp in Morristown, New Jersey in the Pennsylvania Line Mutiny of 1781.
- January 5 » American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- February 3 » American Revolutionary War: British forces seize the Dutch-owned Caribbean island Sint Eustatius.
- September 4 » Los Angeles is founded as El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de los Ángeles (The Village of Our Lady, the Queen of the Angels) by 44 Spanish settlers.
- September 5 » Battle of the Chesapeake in the American Revolutionary War: The British Navy is repelled by the French Navy, contributing to the British surrender at Yorktown.
- October 17 » American Revolutionary War: British General Charles, Earl Cornwallis surrenders at the Siege of Yorktown.