Personal data Peter vanden Bosch
- He was born on August 29, 1883 in Zeeland, Michigan, USA.
Richland, Missaukee, Michigan
- He died on June 7, 1957 in Zeeland, Michigan, USA, he was 73 years old.Source 1
Peter was born to Pieter and Gertje on Aug. 29, 1883. He married Helena De Jonge 3/8/83-9/4/37 on March 7, 1907. He farmed the land immediately south of Pigeon Creek on 104th Street, northwest of Borculo. He and his sons also collected milk from other farmers and brought the milk to Mead Johnson in Zeeland.
- He is buried in Olive Township Cemetery, Michigan, Verenigde Staten.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Peter vanden Bosch
Household of Peter vanden Bosch
He is married to (1) Helena de Jonge on March 7, 1907, he was 23 years old.Source 1
He is married to (2) Iek Schilstra in the year 1946, he was 62 years old.Source 1
Timeline Peter vanden Bosch
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vanden Bosch
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 7, 1907)
- The temperature on March 7, 1907 was between -1.6 °C and 5.8 °C and averaged 2.2 °C. There was 3.6 mm of rain. There was 1.0 hours of sunshine (9%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- The worst night of the Brown Dog riots in London, when 1,000 medical students clash with 400 police officers over the existence of a memorial for animals who have been vivisected.
- Indian Territory and Oklahoma Territory become Oklahoma and are admitted as the 46th U.S. state.
- Cunard Line's RMSMauretania, sister ship of RMSLusitania, sets sail on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England to New York City.