"United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch
"Michigan Marriages, 1868-1925," database with images, FamilySearch
Timeline Iek (Aggie) Schilstra
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schilstra
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 21, 1906)
- The temperature on March 21, 1906 was between -1.2 °C and 4.0 °C and averaged 1.2 °C. There was 6.1 hours of sunshine (50%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- The 1906 San Francisco earthquake and fire destroys much of San Francisco, California.
- Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- The Majlis of Iran convene for the first time.