Personal data Cymburgis of Masovia
Source 1Sources 2, 3
- Alternative name: Cymbarka Princess of Czersk
- She was born in the year 1394 in Warszawa, Mazowieckie, Poland.Sources 2, 3
Attention: Was older than 60 years (86) when child (Margaret VonHasberg) was born (??-????-1480).
- She died on September 28, 1429 in Dirnitz, she was 35 years old.Sources 2, 3
Attention: Deceased (September 28, 1429) prior to birth (??-????-1480) of child (Margaret VonHasberg).
- Alternative: She died on September 28, 1429 in Türnitz, Lilienfeld, Lower Austria, Austria, she was 35 years old.
- She is buried in Lilienfeld, Lilienfeld Bezirk, Lower Austria (Niederösterreich), Austria.Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cymburgis of Masovia
Household of Cymburgis of Masovia
She is married to Ernst I Ironside of Austria.
on February 17, 1412 at Kraków, Lodzkie, Poland, she was 18 years old.
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=152446192&pid=11776 / Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Global, Find A Grave Index for Burials at Sea and other Select Burial Locations, 1300s-Current, Ancestry.com
- Web: Netherlands, GenealogieOnline Trees Index, 1000-2015, Ancestry.com
Timeline Cymburgis of Masovia
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Of Masovia
- Graaf Willem VI (Beiers Huis) was from 1404 till 1417 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1412: Source: Wikipedia
- January 16 » The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- July 24 » Behnam Hadloyo becomes Syriac Orthodox Patriarch of Mardin.
- Gravin Jacoba (Beiers Huis) was from 1417 till 1433 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Graafschap Holland)
- In the year 1429: Source: Wikipedia
- February 12 » English forces under Sir John Fastolf defend a supply convoy carrying rations to the army besieging Orléans in the Battle of the Herrings.
- May 8 » Joan of Arc lifts the Siege of Orléans, turning the tide of the Hundred Years' War.
- June 11 » Hundred Years' War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- July 17 » Hundred Years' War: Charles VII of France is crowned the King of France in the Reims Cathedral after a successful campaign by Joan of Arc.
- November 4 » Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War: Joan of Arc liberates Saint-Pierre-le-Moûtier.
- November 24 » Hundred Years' War: Joan of Arc unsuccessfully besieges La Charité.