- The temperature on October 14, 1755 was about 12.0 °C. Wind direction mainly east. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1755: Source: Wikipedia
- April 2 » Commodore William James captures the Maratha fortress of Suvarnadurg on west coast of India.
- June 16 » French and Indian War: The French surrender Fort Beauséjour to the British, leading to the expulsion of the Acadians.
- July 9 » The Braddock Expedition is soundly defeated by a smaller French and Native American force in its attempt to capture Fort Duquesne in what is now downtown Pittsburgh.
- July 25 » British governor Charles Lawrence and the Nova Scotia Council order the deportation of the Acadians.
- August 10 » Under the orders of Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- September 8 » French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Duane Thrutchley, "Genealogy Thrutchley/Anderson/Fitzgerel/Cox/Staley", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogy-thrutchley-anderson-fitzgerel-cox-staley/I282060531415.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "Myrtilla Barnett (1755-????)".