- The temperature on March 22, 1883 was about -3.1 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 27 » Alexander III is crowned Tsar of Russia.
- May 30 » In New York City, a stampede on the recently opened Brooklyn Bridge killed twelve people.
- June 16 » The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England, kills 183 children.
- August 21 » An F5 tornado strikes Rochester, Minnesota, leading to the creation of the Mayo Clinic.
- October 22 » The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod's Faust.
- November 18 » American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogy Mikko Salomaa
has been compiled by Mikko Salomaa
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Mikko Salomaa, "Genealogy Mikko Salomaa", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogy-mikko-salomaa/I6000000131594849847.php : accessed October 4, 2022), "Kaisa Juhontytär Pelkonen (1883-????)".