- The temperature on December 4, 1896 was about 2.1 °C. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- May 18 » Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- May 18 » The United States Supreme Court rules in Plessy v. Ferguson that the "separate but equal" doctrine is constitutional.
- May 27 » The F4-strength St. Louis–East St. Louis tornado hits in St. Louis, Missouri, and East St. Louis, Illinois, killing at least 255 people and causing over $10-million in damage.
- December 14 » The Glasgow Underground Railway is opened by the Glasgow District Subway Company.
- December 30 » Canadian ice hockey player Ernie McLea scores the first hat-trick in Stanley Cup play, and the Cup-winning goal as the Montreal Victorias defeat the Winnipeg Victorias 6–5.
- December 30 » Filipino patriot and reform advocate José Rizal is executed by a Spanish firing squad in Manila.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogy Mikko Salomaa
has been compiled by Mikko Salomaa
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Mikko Salomaa, "Genealogy Mikko Salomaa", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogy-mikko-salomaa/I6000000062309113198.php : accessed September 25, 2022), "Elli Irene Aarne (1896-????)".