Personal data Catharina de Albuquerque
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina de Albuquerque
Household of Catharina de Albuquerque
She had a relationship with Filipi Cavalcanti.
Timeline Catharina de Albuquerque
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Albuquerque
- Stadhouder Prins Maurits (Huis van Oranje) was from 1585 till 1625 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1614: Source: Wikipedia
- April 5 » In Virginia, Native American Pocahontas marries English colonist John Rolfe.
- July 6 » Raid on Żejtun: The south east of Malta, and the town of Żejtun, suffer a raid from Ottoman forces. This was the last unsuccessful attempt by the Ottomans to conquer the island of Malta.
- August 22 » Fettmilch Uprising: Jews are expelled from Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, following the plundering of the Judengasse.
- October 11 » The New Netherland Company applies to the States General of the Netherlands for exclusive trading rights in what is now the northeastern United States.
- October 31 » First performance of Ben Jonson's comedy Bartholomew Fair by the Lady Elizabeth's Men company at the Hope Theatre in London.
- November 8 » Japanese daimyō Dom Justo Takayama is exiled to the Philippines by shōgun Tokugawa Ieyasu for being Christian.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Carlos Fernando Barreto de Meira Lins, "Genealogy cfmeira", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogy-maira-lins/I8886.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Catharina de Albuquerque (1544-1614)".