Personal data Tiemke Hamstra
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tiemke Hamstra
Household of Tiemke Hamstra
She had a relationship with Jan Welmers.
- B.S. Kollummerland c.a., akte 76
Timeline Tiemke Hamstra
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hamstra
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hamstra.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hamstra.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hamstra.
- The temperature on May 20, 1869 was about 14.9 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 16 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 48%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 5 » The largest alluvial gold nugget in history, called the "Welcome Stranger", is found in Moliagul, Victoria, Australia.
- March 24 » The last of Titokowaru's forces surrendered to the New Zealand government, ending his uprising.
- June 27 » The Republic of Ezo on the island of Hokkaido ends after being defeated by Japanese Imperial troops.
- August 29 » The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first mountain-climbing rack railway.
- October 5 » The Hennepin Island tunnel collapses during construction, nearly destroying St. Anthony Falls.
- November 22 » In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched
- 1856 » Henri-Edmond Cross, French Neo-Impressionist painter († 1910)
- 1860 » Eduard Buchner, German chemist, zymologist, and academic, Nobel Prize laureate († 1917)
- 1875 » Hendrik Offerhaus, Dutch rower († 1953)
- 1877 » Pat Leahy, Irish-American jumper († 1927)
- 1879 » Hans Meerwein, German chemist († 1965)
- 1882 » Sigrid Undset, Danish-Norwegian novelist, essayist, and translator, Nobel Prize laureate († 1949)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Historische Vereniging Hardenberg en Omgeving, "Genealogische gegevens uit Noord-Oost Overijssel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-gegevens-uit-noord-oost-overijssel/I249154.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Tiemke Hamstra (1869-????)".