Personal data Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
- He was born on April 19, 1876 in Schwerin (D).
- He was baptized on June 3, 1876 in Schwerin (D).
- Title: Heer van de landen van Rostock en Stargard
- Title: Heer van Stargard
- Title: Hertog van Mecklenburg
- Title: Prins der Nederlanden
- Title: Hertog van Ratzeburg
- Title: Prins van Wenden
- Title: Vorst van Wenden Schwerin en Ratzeburg
- Title: Graaf van Schwerin
- He died on July 3, 1934 in 's-Gravenhage, he was 58 years old.
- He is buried on July 11, 1934 in Delft.
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Household of Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
He had a relationship with (1) Alice Louise van Hemert.
He had a relationship with (2) Elisabeth van Bork.
He is married to (3) Mies van Bemmel.
He had a relationship with (4) Fien de la Mar.
He had a relationship with (5) Wilhelmina Martina Wenneker.
He had a relationship with (6) Geertrude Merten Duplessis.
He is married to (7) Wilhelmina Helena Pauline Maria van Oranje-Nassau on February 7, 1901 at 's-Gravenhage, he was 24 years old.
Notes by Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Prins Hendrik leed aan syfilis. Pas na ingrijpen van de dierenarts en bacterioloog dr. J. Poels raakte Wilhelmina in verwachting. In hofkringen werd Prinses Juliana daarom wel 'het kind van Poels' genoemd.
Timeline Heinrich Wladimir Albrecht Ernst von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Von Mecklenburg-Schwerin
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 7, 1901)
- The temperature on February 7, 1901 was between -10.5 °C and 2.8 °C and averaged -2.5 °C. There was 6.5 hours of sunshine (69%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Alturas, California, is incorporated as the only city in Modoc County.
- The Boxer Rebellion in China officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- Peter O'Connor sets the first IAAF recognised long jump world record of 24ft 11¾ins. The record will stand for 20 years.