Personal data Cornelia Somers
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Somers
Household of Cornelia Somers
She is married to Jois van der Loo on August 10, 1738 at Tilburg.
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tilburg
on July 5, 1738.
Timeline Cornelia Somers
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Somers
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Somers.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Somers.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Somers.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 10, 1738)
- The temperature on August 10, 1738 was about 18.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rainWind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: regen en betrokken . Source: KNMI (weather station Zwanenburg/The Netherlands)
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1738: Source: Wikipedia
- Real Academia de la Historia ("Royal Academy of History") founded in Madrid.
- John Wesley is converted, essentially launching the Methodist movement; the day is celebrated annually by Methodists as Aldersgate Day.
- A treaty between Pennsylvania and Maryland ends the Conojocular War with settlement of a boundary dispute and exchange of prisoners.