Personal data Catharina Simonsdr "Catalijn Sijmen" Schoofs
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Simonsdr Schoofs
Household of Catharina Simonsdr "Catalijn Sijmen" Schoofs
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Tilburg
on April 15, 1701.
She is married to Adrianus Adriaens de Rooij on May 1, 1701 at Tilburg.
Timeline Catharina Simonsdr "Catalijn Sijmen" Schoofs
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schoofs
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Schoofs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schoofs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schoofs.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 1, 1701)
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1701: Source: Wikipedia
- Antoine de la Mothe Cadillac founds the trading post at Fort Pontchartrain, which later becomes the city of Detroit, Michigan.
- The Collegiate School of Connecticut (later renamed Yale University) is chartered in Old Saybrook, Connecticut.
- James Francis Edward Stuart, sometimes called the "Old Pretender", becomes the Jacobite claimant to the thrones of England and Scotland.