Personal data Gerrit Wullink
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerrit Wullink
Timeline Gerrit Wullink
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wullink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wullink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wullink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wullink.
- The temperature on May 12, 1861 was about 14.5 °C. There was 13 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In the year 1861: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 9 » Mississippi becomes the second state to secede from the Union before the outbreak of the American Civil War.
- February 11 » American Civil War: The United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- March 19 » The First Taranaki War ends in New Zealand.
- May 13 » American Civil War: Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a "proclamation of neutrality" which recognizes the Confederacy as having belligerent rights.
- June 1 » American Civil War: The Battle of Fairfax Court House is fought.
- December 4 » The 109 Electors of the several states of the Confederate States of America unanimously elect Jefferson Davis as President and Alexander H. Stephens as Vice President.
- The temperature on January 22, 1906 was between -3.2 °C and 2.5 °C and averaged -0.2 °C. There was 7.5 hours of sunshine (88%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- February 11 » Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- March 22 » The first England vs France rugby union match is played at Parc des Princes in Paris.
- April 14 » The Azusa Street Revival opens and will launch Pentecostalism as a worldwide movement.
- May 2 » Closing ceremony of the Intercalated Games in Athens, Greece.
- May 22 » The Wright brothers are granted U.S. patent number 821,393 for their "Flying-Machine".
- September 7 » Alberto Santos-Dumont flies his 14-bis aircraft at Bagatelle, France for the first time successfully.
- 1850 » Frederick Holder, Australian politician, 19th Premier of South Australia († 1909)
- 1859 » Frank Wilson, English-Australian politician, 9th Premier of Western Australia († 1918)
- 1859 » William Alden Smith, American lawyer and politician († 1932)
- 1863 » Upendrakishore Ray Chowdhury, Bengali writer, painter, violin player and composer, technologist and entrepreneur. († 1915)
- 1867 » Hugh Trumble, Australian cricketer and accountant († 1938)
- 1869 » Carl Schuhmann, German gymnast, wrestler, and weightlifter († 1946)
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I524867.php : accessed June 22, 2021), "Gerrit Wullink (1861-1906)".