- The temperature on May 30, 1764 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Special wheather fenomena: wat dauw. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1764: Source: Wikipedia
- January 19 » Bolle Willum Luxdorph records in his diary that a mail bomb, possibly the world's first, has severely injured the Danish Colonel Poulsen, residing at Børglum Abbey.
- January 19 » John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- February 15 » The city of St. Louis is established in Spanish Louisiana (now in Missouri, USA).
- September 7 » Election of Stanisław August Poniatowski as the last ruler of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I521695.php : accessed November 26, 2022), "Godefridus Pieter Vromans (1764-????)".