Personal data Adrianus "Adriaan" van Schaijk
- Nickname is Adriaan.
- He was born on March 20, 1852 in Oss.
- Profession: Beroep ADRIAAN: BOUWMAN/LANDBOUWER..
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adrianus van Schaijk
Household of Adrianus "Adriaan" van Schaijk
He is married to Geerdina van den Heuvel on January 12, 1877 at Oss, he was 24 years old.
BruidegomAdrianus van Schaijk
Vader bruidegomDominicus van Schaijk
Moeder bruidegomAdriana van den Helm
BruidGeerdiena van den Heuvel
Vader bruidNicolaas van den Heuvel
Moeder bruidJohanna van de Laar
BronHuwelijksregister Oss 1877
Notes about Adrianus "Adriaan" van Schaijk
SURN SCHAIJK V
ADRIAAN gezien in bevolkingsregister Oss.
Timeline Adrianus "Adriaan" van Schaijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Schaijk
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 12, 1877)
- The temperature on January 12, 1877 was about 2.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Battle of Shiroyama, decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion
- The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- Romania declares itself independent from Turkey, following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kog?lniceanu's Declaration of Independence. This act is recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.