- The temperature on December 3, 1919 was between 2.0 °C and 10.5 °C and averaged 6.9 °C. There was 14.2 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1919: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.7 million citizens.
- January 5 » The German Workers' Party, which would become the Nazi Party, is founded in Munich.
- January 16 » Nebraska becomes the 36th state to approve the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. With the necessary three-quarters of the states approving the amendment, Prohibition is constitutionally mandated in the United States one year later.
- March 2 » The first Communist International meets in Moscow.
- May 27 » The NC-4 aircraft arrives in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
- June 15 » John Alcock and Arthur Brown complete the first nonstop transatlantic flight when they reach Clifden, County Galway, Ireland.
- September 28 » Race riots begin in Omaha, Nebraska.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogische data Golse Genen
has been compiled by J. Eijsermans
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. Eijsermans, "Genealogische data Golse Genen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogische-data-golse-genen/I322660.php : accessed December 8, 2022), "Cornelia Maria de Winter (1919-)".