Personal data Anna Catharina van Aelst
- She was christened on March 4, 1762 in Goirle.
Getuige: Eva/van Aelst/
- Religion: rk.
- This information was last updated on January 5, 2011.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Catharina van Aelst
Notes about Anna Catharina van Aelst
DATE 04 MAR 1762
Timeline Anna Catharina van Aelst
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Aelst
- The temperature on March 4, 1762 was about 2.0 °C. There was 44 mm of rainWind direction mainly northwest by west. Weather type: regen geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1762: Source: Wikipedia
- January 4 » Great Britain declares war on Spain, thus entering the Seven Years' War.
- May 5 » Russia and Prussia sign the Treaty of St. Petersburg.
- May 22 » Trevi Fountain is officially completed and inaugurated in Rome.
- June 9 » British forces begin the Siege of Havana and capture the city during the Seven Years' War.
- June 24 » Battle of Wilhelmsthal: The British-Hanoverian army of Ferdinand of Brunswick defeats French forces in Westphalia.
- July 9 » Catherine the Great becomes Empress of Russia following the coup against her husband, Peter III.